Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't believe a whole year spun by, and it is time for the Maine Vacationland show again next weekend. Lat year our HipHop doggie went BISS ay just 9 months old, which was fun and hard to believe at his young age. He will be two this August, and probably specialed by Karen Mammano in 2020, once the beautiful Daniel meets his dreams :). We will let our junior handler Keller show HipHop this year probably just to participate in the specialty as it is so pretty and we respect the judge Barbara Pepper very much. It's a fun memory and a fun weekend upcoming kind of blending together. That is one thing about showing dogs- our inner calendars start keeping track of time by what show is when :) . For me, spring is York PA- Raleigh Durham NC for example. Vacationland Shows mean warm weather is finally reaching Maine soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Hey Jill, I was reading and found this hilarious. I was not logged in so I had ads. Look what was on your boy’s photo when I veiwed it.:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
We are having our Specialty in Kansas City too. Last year was awesome, hoping we get the same great weather we had last year.

Barbara Pepper is on my list of judges to enter under, I have heard great things about her. Good luck and have fun.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is hilarious ( and scary!). They made HipHop into a chips ad!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts