Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cold day here in Maine but the boys needed to stretch their legs so I took them back to the beach.

Golden Crash - Caue being broadsided by Oakly

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Beautiful pics once again!! I am so jealous....I wish we had somewhere like that to take the dogs instead of having to climb over 5 foot snow hills just to take them for a walk!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Your boys have such joy on their face that braving that cold is worth it probably. I cant help but smile looking at your pictures, they are just fantastic.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
What a delightful romp they had! I love your photos as always. Aren't you glad you added Caue to the family? They just have so much fun together. What a happy duo you have.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Two is WAY much more fun than one. They make be laugh out loud every single day in how they interact with each other and with me. I have to admit it is much harder to take pictures with two.

What a delightful romp they had! I love your photos as always. Aren't you glad you added Caue to the family? They just have so much fun together. What a happy duo you have.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I love seeing pictures of these guys, they have such a fun life. Do they really love each other as much as you pictures convey? They seem inseparable. You're such a good dad to bear the frigid weather for their fun!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts