Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This is my first post on here and have learned a lot and helped with any questions I have/had.

Today is Maggie's 1st Birthday! I got my Maggie girl just 1 month ago after always dreaming of one day getting one of my own. She has been a joy and a handful but I'm happy that I finally did it!

She's not a very big girl at 46lbs and 21 inches and hasn't really started any feathering yet but I'm excited to see what she looks like come year 2!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome and the Happy Birthdays everyone! She enjoyed her McDonald's cheeseburger for her birthday treat!

eeerrrmmm1: I found a post on Facebook looking to rehome her due to her not being aggressive enough for her original owners bird hunting interests and wanting her to go to a pet only home. I was open to a puppy or an older Golden and when I found her, I just had to have her!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and the Happy Birthdays everyone! She enjoyed her McDonald's cheeseburger for her birthday treat!

eeerrrmmm1: I found a post on Facebook looking to rehome her due to her not being aggressive enough for her original owners bird hunting interests and wanting her to go to a pet only home. I was open to a puppy or an older Golden and when I found her, I just had to have her!
That's great! I'm glad you were able to give this pretty girl a home.

·
Super Moderator
17,102 Posts
Happy Birthday Maggie and a big welcome to GRF!.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
She's adorable. Congratulations on getting that sweet girl. Hoping she had a very Happy Birthday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts