Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is Maggie with her friend Torch, he is a Belgian Tervuren. Torch has been trained in the K-9 police academy, does Fly ball and agility.....He is the most obedient dog I have ever seen....(Of course im sure it helps his owner is a trainer) Maggie loves him to death.....I think this breed is beautiful..... She becomes so goofy around him....

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
A goodlooking male makes so many famales(including humans!) act goofy. I imagine Torch can be so intimitating when he's working. He's gorgeous.

·
Reyna 1997 to 2004
2,720 Posts
They look like great friends. What brand of cot is that? I'm in the market for some, and I've about settled on the Kuranda beds.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PeggyK said:
A goodlooking male makes so many famales(including humans!) act goofy. I imagine Torch can be so intimitating when he's working. He's gorgeous.
Torch can get very nasty...... He was Ranked #1 in the academy

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brandy's Mom said:
They look like great friends. What brand of cot is that? I'm in the market for some, and I've about settled on the Kuranda beds.
That was taken at the trainers office this morning.... Hes coming over late this afternoon, so I will ask him.... .... there great.... you can just hose them off if they get dirty...... He uses them doing training ....to climb and stay.....

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Though Torch may be a good looking dog, I feel that in most cases, you put another dog next to our goldens, and our goldens just look that much cuter.....just my opinion.....

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
vrocco1 said:
Is that Maggie or Torches Koranda bed? Maggie looks like she is loving life!
In the pictures .....its Torches..... but we have 2......

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RickGibbs said:
And I definitely love the expression on Maggie's face.....:)
Your Kidding right?????? I think she looks so GOOFY..... she gets that look everytime shes around Torch......

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Wow !! that Torch is one good looking dog and you can see he's a lethal weapon, Tom would give him a run for his money...............................nah he'd be on his belly as soon as he saw him.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
davebeech said:
Wow !! that Torch is one good looking dog and you can see he's a lethal weapon, Tom would give him a run for his money...............................nah he'd be on his belly as soon as he saw him.
:jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Maggie is such a cool girl. She seems to develop such deep relationships with her canine firends. BTW: Sorry for thinking she was Houdini on your other post a few days ago.

We were really hoping Tabitha would develop a loving relationship with Magic, but it is more one of gentle tolerance - although better now than at first.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
goldencrazy said:
Maggie is such a cool girl. She seems to develop such deep relationships with her canine firends. BTW: Sorry for thinking she was Houdini on your other post a few days ago.
We were really hoping Tabitha would develop a loving relationship with Magic, but it is more one of gentle tolerance - although better now than at first.
Bruce.. Maggie truley does like her canine friends, but there is something really special about Torch.... Its even more different than what she has with Hootie.. Give Tabitha and Magic some time..... You have to remember Tabitha has been the "Queen Bee" in the family and hasnt had to share...... Mine still have there moments.....I just laughed when you thought Maggie was Hootie... it happens all the time..... NO big deal......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts