Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband can get annoyed when I buy Sienna toys, especially when she quickly destroys them. I wish she wouldn't think of everything as a bone, especially when she does love playing with them so much.

Her pull toy broke. I couldn't find an exact replacement at PetSmart, but came home with a huge rope pull. She loved it, but clumps of rope were everywhere, especially lately with my husbands schedule, I've let her chew on it more than pull it for her.

Husband had the morning off (not as much work as expected :uhoh:) and I get a phone call saying he went to the local favorite pet store to get Sienna a new pull toy and that he had options. (I loved this, especially when I was going to try and go by Petco during lunch, along with twenty other errands I had to run)

I had to smile as I stood out in the hallway at work on my cell phone discussing the advantages of each pulltoy.

We settled on the midrange one and he said he would go home and test it out on her. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Ah, DH loves his girl.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
That is a cute story, and I will take any smiles today!

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Sounds familiar except in reverse. My DW was totally against Mr. Tuff dog coming to live with us and now she is making him a big spoiled baby....got a love em!!:D

Your DH is the typical male and take this from one! He was never annoyed at you buying toys for Sienna or her destroying them, he's just like me and needs something to grumble about now and then:).

Thats a great story and I'm sure it made your day!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts