Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maddie is a big girl now, turning 2 today! Seems like not that long ago that I was bringing home that sweet little puppy, but at the same time it feels like she's been here forever.

When she was diagnosed with renal dysplasia in June and not given a very good prognosis I wasn't sure we would be having a 2nd birthday, but here she is a happy, spoiled, fun-loving girl.

Happy Birthday Mad, I am blessed to have you in my life!

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Happy Birthday Mad!!!! You're such a beautiful girl! (who makes us laugh at get togethers by climbing on picnic benches!) Lily sends birthday kisses and is looking forward to seeing you soon! Have a great birthday!!! :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
happy birthday to a pretty, pretty girl!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Happy Birthday Maddie. You are so beautiful.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday you beautiful girl!!!!! May you have many many more.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mad and I thank you for the birthday wishes.

She had a good birthday at doggie daycare complete with a dog friendly cake and some fun play. I had a good day too since they only charged me 1/2 price since it was her birthday.

When I got home there was a homemade card for Maddie complete with treat from two little girls in our neighbourhood whose dog and Mad play together. So very sweet, Mad and I adore these girls. As it is their dog Snow's 1st birthday tomorrow I ran out and bought him a card and treat to leave in the mailbox.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Happy Birthday Maddie! What a beautiful girl you have grown up to be!:smooch: Wishing for you so many, many, more birthday's!!!!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
That name cracks me up... "Mad" for a happy-go-lucky Golden.

Happy Birthday Mad!!!! :D

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Happy Birthday, Maddie, you gorgeous girl!! Her coat looks amazing!

~Jackie

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Happy Birthday Mad!!! You are such a sweet girl, we all love you so much! Can't wait to see you again on the 20th! :)

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
:party::banana:HAPPY HAPPY Birthday sweet, sweet girl. You are such a little trooper, this is certainly a day for celebration !!! :smooch:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts