Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since tomorrow will likely be chaotic, I thought I'd try to get a few shots of Mad in her costume today. The kids in the neighbourhood sweetly think that like them Mad must be very excited about getting to wear her costume. I think that may be stretching it, but she is a good sport.

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
She looks like she may want to cast a spell on someone???? Tell her she is very cute.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Awwww too cute!! Will she be helping you give out candy in her costume??

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
I just don't believe she's a witch! Aren't witches supposed to be ugly?

She is a GREAT sport for at least keeping it on long enough for you to get a picture! I'm making Molson's costume tomorrow morning... wish me luck with getting him to wear it!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, I think she makes kind of a cute witch myself. She only had it on for about 10 minutes. The cape she doesn't mind, but the hat...

The goal is for her to at least be wearing it when the three little ones (under five) in my complex come to the door. The other kids will understand that she didn't like it. Maddie is the neighbourhood dog and loves the attention from her fan club, so this is the price she pays.

Looking forward to pictures of Molson in his costume.

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
She is adorable! I could never get Griff to sit with a hat on like that (my son probably could but I couldn't).

Happy Halloween!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.