Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't get to post too often but drop in every time I can to look at all the photos here of all the beautiful Golden's...
So here's a few of my two, Maccers, and Maesie...

[1] Maesie...

[2] Maccers...

[3] Mac & Maesie...

[4] Maccers...

[5] Maesie...

[6] Maccers...

[7] Maccers...

[8] Maccers...

:wavey: Thanks for looking... Hope you liked them.... :)...

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Beautiful photography of two gorgeous goldens. miss hearing from you more frequently. don't be a stranger

beth, moose and angel

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
beautiful photographs.....

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Those photos are truly treasures! Such wonderful photography of your gorgeous Golden's. I especially love the black and white photos, which is strange, because I tend not too usually.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
That #7 photo, really spoke to my heart! I just want to reach out and hug Maccers! I'm still waiting to hear on the birth of our puppy from the breeder, anytime now and I'm so look forward to taking oodles of pictures! Thanks for sharing.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Beautiful pictures - I really love the third one down of the two of them together, they look so happy and content.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are just some stunning pictures of Maccers and Maesie.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Lovely, lovely photographs of your beautiful dogs. I agree that you need to stop by more often... so you can post more pictures.

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Beautiful photography of two gorgeous goldens. miss hearing from you more frequently. don't be a stranger
beth, moose and angel
Thank you, and I'll try and not be a stranger. Will try and make a bigger effort to post more often... :)
Those photos are truly treasures! Such wonderful photography of your gorgeous Golden's. I especially love the black and white photos, which is strange, because I tend not too usually.
As much as I love colour shots, I'm am a big fan of B&W, just something about it that makes it sooooo appealing.
That #7 photo, really spoke to my heart! I just want to reach out and hug Maccers! I'm still waiting to hear on the birth of our puppy from the breeder, anytime now and I'm so look forward to taking oodles of pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Glad to hear you like them.
You new family member will get to you soon, and then just wear out that camera taking shots of them as they are puppies for such a short time...
beautiful photographs.....
Wow! Wonderful. Amazing photographs of beautiful Goldens!
nice photos.
Beautiful pictures - I really love the third one down of the two of them together, they look so happy and content.
Stunning pictures! Your goldens are so gorgeous!
These are stunning pictures!.
amazing pictures and gorgeous goldens!
Awesome pictures of your beauties. Very nice work.
Those are just some stunning pictures of Maccers and Maesie.
Beautiful dogs - beautiful pics!
Lovely, lovely photographs of your beautiful dogs. I agree that you need to stop by more often... so you can post more pictures.
Beautiful pictures and beautiful dogs.
wow awesome photos
Thank you every one for the kind compliments about Mac & Maesie, I'll have to give them an extra big hug tonight, even bigger than the one I usually give them... :)...
I will try and stop in more often and post more photo's...
I really also love looking at all the other wonderful retrievers posted here... So you guys keep it up as well...;)...
Wow! Sooo gorgeous. Picture quality is amazing! What camera were you using?
Thanks you, and I use a few different camera's, all Nikon's, ranging from the D80, D300 and the D700.

If you know how to read the EXIF data of a photo, most of the shots will still have it attached and will show the camera model and lens used.
Fantastic pictures of beautiful doggies! Have you done any PhotoShop-ing with the pics?
Thanks so much, I appreciate the compliments. My job was easy seeing I have to beautiful looking models...:rolleyes:...

As for any PP of the shots, I shoot in RAW and use Nikon Capture NX2 to convert to jpg. I usually just bump up the contrast a little and give it some USM as I use "0" sharpening in the camera's. I used CS4 to reduce for the web and add my signature to the photo... I also do my B&W conversion in CS4 using a plug in "Nik Silver Efex", works great....

Just a couple of extra shots.... Can't help showing off my two...
Maccers...

Maesie....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts