Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mac's Dad
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
A few month ago Mac was invited to do a video and this is the results...Now he wants more belly rubs and ear scratches ...oh ya and a pair of sunglasses !:doh:

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
What a beautiful dog! How did they get him to pull that that? Does someone wave a steak in front of his nose or something like that? It doesn't look like the product is effective from the video though...lol. Do you actually use it?

·
Mac's Dad
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Everyone,
A few month ago Mac was invited to do a video and this is the results...Now he wants more belly rubs and ear scratches ...oh ya and a pair of sunglasses !:doh:

How to Use Patento Pet's Dog-e-Walk Trainers - YouTube
Hi Everyone....

I was down the end calling him to come and he came running...Mac is excellent on leash ...very gentle !that take was one of 11 and as you could see if you look close his tongue was long and fat and drooling to boot .... it was hot and at that point he was tired of all the pulling...I thought his pulling was better and harder in the other takes ! The model's feet were blistering as well...I don't use the product... BUT ...I don't need it Mac is a perfect gentleman....in fact the production team remarked about how calm and gentle he was and was wondering if I could GET him to pull ! The product is and aid or tool ...it is an audible to dogs only device that is just suppose to break the dogs attention for a split second so you have a chance to get a command in to stop the pulling...the harder the dogs pulls ...the more intense the sounds becomes.... thanks for the nice comments ...it was fun...we are now working for a possible cover shoot for Pet Edge Magazine which is where this product is advertised !

Mac & Gary

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Wonder if it works for "bouncers"?? Haven't found anything that stops the bouncing and we've tried it all. So far the only thing that has worked is Darby, we tether her to him and let him walk her! :)

Mac is gorgeous, I think a "star if born"!!

·
Mac's Dad
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is so handsome. I hope his career will take off. We could use another 'Air Buddy'
Hi Everyone,
Mac says thanks for all the nice things you have said...and he gives paw-tographs !
seriously thou it was a lot of fun ,Mac had a great time ...I did too ! and for the people that are interested ...the concept is similar to clicker training... it's not the click that does the training... it's the sound that you get the dog's to respond to...and you teach them what the sound means the device Mac is showing, uses sound but humans can't hear it and the device has 3 intensity levels ...none of which are harmful....same stuff newer technology !
Mac says when he make it to Air Bud level he will make sure to tell everyone about the kind people here at the GRF !

WOOF,
Mac & Gary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts