Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Then and now
Lyric is 1 now, boy has time flew by. She had a blast in the Jersey snow today, wish I pulled out the camera earlier.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Those are great pictures! Lyric is as beautiful as her name. My favs are the second and last one.

Hey, when you are finished with the snow, can you send it our way? We are 35% of our normal snow pack, and that isn't good.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What fun for a young golden to have all that snow to romp and burrow in. I'll bet she is exhausted from bounding through all that snow. Great shots.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Those pictures are so cool! Looks like she's having fun! You guys must've really gotten hammered by that storm, huh? Glad to see that Lyric is making the best of it!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Lyric is just Beautiful! :) I just Love all the pictures of her in the snow! She looks like she is having the time of her life! :smooch: WOW...you really did get the snow, how many inches?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I love the last picture, it looks like she's smiling!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Lyric loves being a snowplow in that last pic! What a happy girl!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Great pictures. What a happy snowy golden! He is a handsome boy. My favorites are the first and last ones. The face shots!

·
Bera's dad
48 Posts
Great pictures!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, Good to see you posting! We've missed you! You can keep your snow, Thanks anyway.
I'm dealing with 20" :)

Lyric is gorgeous, it's good to see both of you again.

Hi Paula,

Good to see you're still posting also, and I have missed you guys too!
I think we got about the same amount as you, what a mess...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts