Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fell in love with sweet Rita and was drawn to her litter (and Roger has produced healthy pups for her before). I haven't talked to Cindy since they were a couple of weeks old, but it looks like this litter is a high activity litter. I want a calm dog because I want to get her involved in a therapy dog program for sick kids. (I will be taking my boards soon for acute care nurse practitioner & will be working at Univ. of MD hospital (when I pass!) so am hoping to do it there. So long story short, I'm not sure which litter I will get, since Cindy chooses.... How was your experience with Cindy?

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
We found Cindy good to work with, both before and after we got our pup from her. I'm sure she is insanely busy right now with two litters of pups, so don't be surprised if takes her a while to respond to calls or email messages.

Have you put down a deposit already? If she doesn't have a puppy she thinks will do well for your purposes, I think she will tell you that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I have a deposit down. I'm sure one of the pups will work out for us. I had the impression that Cindy would let us know if the puppies were not appropriate. We get to see them this week end! I'm really excited!! From looking at her website, I'm pretty sure that Rita is your dogs's sister? Was your dog "high activity"? I'm not sure if that translates to hyper or just needs more exercise. Has your dog been healthy?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts