Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,140 Posts
It was a great article. I love WDJ, I have gotten it ever since it stated coming out!!
Here's Jordan showing Lily Chan the picture of her beautiful distant cousins!!:p:

Attachments

Reactions: amy22 and Ljilly28

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
It was a great article. I love WDJ, I have gotten it ever since it stated coming out!!
Here's Jordan showing Lily Chan the picture of her beautiful distant cousins!!:p:
That is so cute- love the kitty. :)

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Lush is FINALLY in season again, after splitting her season that began on 12/24. We are going to be doing a series of three articles on socializing puppies, as long as she gets PG just fine and all goes well.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Lush is FINALLY in season again, after splitting her season that began on 12/24. We are going to be doing a series of three articles on socializing puppies, as long as she gets PG just fine and all goes well.
how does a bitch "split her season"? I don't get it....

·
Premium Member
16,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
A split season is when they have all the signs of being in season, but progesterone doesnt rise. Then, about 4-6 weeks later, the whole thing happens again with the ovulation occuring and progesterone rising. My vet has a theory that bc Lush is the only girl with four boys, she is in no rush. I am not sure about that, but I do know she is really good at outsmarting my plans on the calender.

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com...anyone-know-anything-about-split-seasons.html

·
Registered
90 Posts
Maverick is such a handsome boy! His name fits him well! Great photo prop! I enjoyed reading the art of racing in the rain! Such a sweet, heart warming book! I also enjoyed reading your article! I feel early socialization is just as important as clearances! Ps. The adventure box looks like a ton of fun!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
16,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just a few more days until ultrasound- the suspense, the suspense, lol.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I am sure there are some beautiful puppies in there..very excited to hear the good news!

Reactions: Ljilly28

·
Premium Member
16,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
We really have no idea - not even a gut feeling yes or no yet. Lush is such a smiling happy dog. . . time as seemed to go by slowly, as her day of breeding was Westminster Tuesday - not even 3 weeks ago. The suspense is killer.

Reactions: rac390
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.