Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

I was brushing my dog and when he flipt on his back he had like a gland or some sort of ball looking thing but more down where his balls are supposed to be which didn't come down yet, but this thing is just a round thing with fluid in it thats how it feels, his fur was covering it so thats why I never seen it....

does anyone know what it is I can't find nothing on the internet:confused:

I left my vet a msg he should be calling me back....
1 - 4 of 4 Posts