Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can barely believe my beautiful Lucy is a year old today! I'm even feeling emotional about the whole thing. I love my baby to death and she is my best friend, my companion, the one I tell all my secrets to and I can sing and be hyper and she'll always love me no matter what. The incredible bond that Lucy and I have created is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life and I no one can ever take that away from us. I want to thank all of you that helped me with all me concerns about my baby and I want you to know that I love you all!! :) So here are just some pictures of us at the dog park yesterday but be ready for some more tonight as its both my dads bday and Lucys so we are celebrating it together!! So be ready for lots and lots of pictures you guys wont be disappointed! :wavey: Oh and as you guys can see Lucy definitely did not like the idea of me being on the tree, she was crying and when I came down she was all over me! lol Poor Lucy thought momma was going to get hurt or something... Well enjoy the pics!

Attachments

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday Lucy !!

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Happy Birthday Lucy!

Oh, and my Mojo's birthday is on my dad's birthday too!! They are birthday buddies like Lucy and YOUR dad!! That's so cool!! :D :D :D

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
Happy birthday! :party:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Well I guess Lucy and I share the same birthday. It looks like she had fun playing with her mom at the dog park. She is a beauty.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the big girl club now Lucy. Happy Birthday you pretty girl. Hard to believe she is all grown up. Knowing your Mom I know she is spoiling you rotten even more today. And I bet you get lots of goodies today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts