Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mama, don't make me go to my room while you go back to work. I'll be a good girl right here with Lucy.

I'm sooooo tired. I've been so busy today. See the mud still on my foot?

Sooooooooooo tired.

Dory stole my spot on the couch, but at least I have my trusty basketball.

Couch time

I wuv my birthday puppy.

Dueling retrievers

Hugs

I'm helping my clean the floor with my baby sister.

We love to play.

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
What wonderful pictures or your beauties :) Thank you for sharing them with us.

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's Lucy's snuggle toy. That stuffed ball is her version of Linus's blanket. You know when she's ready to snuggle because she has that ball with her.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Great pictures ... I love the dueling retrievers and the one of Dory alone, it's hard to take a good picture of our black furbabies.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Those two make for a gorgeous pair. They look like great buddies. Even if Dory needs to be told who the boss is once in a while. :p:

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those two make for a gorgeous pair. They look like great buddies. Even if Dory needs to be told who the boss is once in a while. :p:

They are pretty much best buds. Lucy does occasionally put Dory in her place, but most of the time they're both pretty good girls.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
The girls are gorgeous. Love little Dory, that sweet face probably lets her get away with anything. Lucy and her ball is so cute.

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Me, too. I can just imagine all the "fake growling".

Fake growling! Try fake barking! Oh my gosh, Lucy's the worst, but Dory will growl and bark at Lucy too. Usually they do it when they're playing either hide and seek or one isn't paying attention to the other.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I loved all the pictures! Lucy is beautiful and that Dory is too adorable. I'm glad they get along so well. Good to see them! :)

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Love the dueling retrievers shot!

Sorry if I missed other postings, but Dory sure is a gorgeous girl...what kind of dog is she??

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Great shots, and Dory is aDORable (is that where the name Dory comes from?)!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts