Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It snowed 18 inches over the last 24 hours. This was Bentley's first good snow as a big boy (almost 9 months). I thought it was going to take a lasso to get him back in the house. I love the snow because it makes all the colors in his coat pop out. You can really see the golden in the Golden.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
What a blast he was having in all that snow. He looks like he's ready for take-off in the last picture which his ear's. Love it!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are some gorgeous pictures. Looks like a ton of snow. Wish we had some of that cold weather here. We are in the high 80's with high humidity still.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
It's been two snow days up here, with a final total of 24 inches. Finn loves the snow but wasn't too thrilled when a gust of wind blew huge blobs of it onto his back and head as he was lying down looking for a tennis ball:) Glad your youngster enjoyed his first white stuff!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Poor Finn, that is too cute. Harvey is LOVING his first snow days too but he does get a little spooked when he hears big blobs of snow fall from the roof or the trees. It definitely doesn't keep him from staying outside as long as possible though. Glad the Colorado dogs are living it up this week :)

It's been two snow days up here, with a final total of 24 inches. Finn loves the snow but wasn't too thrilled when a gust of wind blew huge blobs of it onto his back and head as he was lying down looking for a tennis ball:) Glad your youngster enjoyed his first white stuff!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Those are so cute! I can't wait to see Winchester in the snow. I hope he likes it as much as Bentley. Thanks for sharing this very fun pictures. Good luck with all the snow!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I loved the pictures of your beautiful boy! :) He looks like he had a BALL with all that snow! His coat is much like my Klondike's. Very light, but in the snow you definitely see the "Gold"! :)

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Goldens and snow...... it doesn't get much better than that. Looks like yours is enjoying his initiation to the white stuff to the fullest. Now comes the part of learning how to get those ice balls from between his toes!:)
Wish we were there.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts