1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Willow's like "ok mom, I'm done now. Let me in."

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Looks like a real workout just getting to the end of the yard and back. If you get much more you are going to have to extend your fences. ;)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Oh, the joy of snow. What a blast they look like they had. Tired (hopefully) dogs tonight. I SO much wanted to name a golden Willow, but my bro took Willow for his yellow lab and Marty is a boy. So, I guess it wouldn't be right.

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ha, Max had fun. He was bunny hopping and racing through it! Willow was just trudging through the stuff. It was too funny - the snow is as tall as she is in some places!! You can tell in the next to last picture she had to push her face through it. She looked pretty miserable to me. She was ready to go in!!

I love the name Willow too, it's my favorite tree and as a puppy she looked so sad. It fit her perfectly! :)

I'm editting to add this other picture of Willow from a few days prior when we got our first snow. I think it pretty much sums up Willow's attitude about snow. It's snowing in the picture. I was out playing in the snow taking pictures and this is where she went to wait for Max and I to be done:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Well, Max is sure having fun. I understand Willow, I'm not big on all this white stuff either.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Great pictures, I love the pictures of your goldens playing in the snow!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Wow....that is alot of snow!!! I thought we had a lot here in western Canada. My boys definitely like the snow more than I do. Poor Willow.....she looks disgusted with it all!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts