Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a horrible and sad week for our family. Our 14 MONTH old golden, seemingly very healthy, died suddenly.
We will find out why, hopefully this week.
Never lost a baby this young. 9 was the youngest dog we ever lost.
How do you cope with this? She was the light in our lives.
Our 10 year old golden lost his best pal.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I am so sorry. That is devastating and shocking. Hugs to you and your family.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm so sorry you've lost your sweet puppy. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my last dog just before her 2nd birthday--she had an aggressive lymphoma. I was absolutely heartbreaking and devastated. I wish there was something I could say to lessen the pain--it all feels trite and contrived. Give yourself and your family time to grieve and remember your sweet baby, and take it a day at a time. You and your family are in my thoughts <3.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss of your puppy. I hope the answer you seek helps you understand why she's gone so young. Wishing you strength.

·
Registered
17,637 Posts
I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious girl, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I am so very sorry. Far too young. Hugs

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Kodiakgal1

I am SO VERY SORRY about your sweet girl!
Please email me her name, the date she crossed the Rainbow Bridge, and your name Kodiakgal1, and I will add her to the Rainbow Bridge List. My Smooch and Snobear will watch over her!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. My heart is aching for you and your family. She was too young to be taken from you. I lost my 11 1/2 year old on Saturday so I feel the pain you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts