Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had found a lost golden retriever, a full breed female if any one has lost this dog or knowswho it belongs to please reply

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Please tell us where you're from and what the dog looks like. Thank you for posting on this site and welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hi im from staten island thank you for welcoming me
i live around detroit avenue and annadale road
but i found the dog in the street infront of a doctors office on Thursday.May.19
the doctors office was on Newdorpand ,10th Street and Connington .
The dog is a beautiful gold color and is probably two months old it had ,had a red collar on but no tags of information if this is your dog please tell us

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Have you had the dog checked to see if s/he has a microchip? A vet's office or the animal shelter would be able to tell you that. You might need to put an ad in your local newspaper and put flyers around. I would keep some information to yourself (like the colouring or sex of the dog) so you can see if the person claiming to be the owner is actually the right one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yea i went to the vet but no microchip thanks anyway AND YEA I PUT UP SOME FLIERS BUT SHES VERY HIPPER AND YEA I AM GOING TO KEEP THINGS TO MYSELF BUT I DIDNT PUT ANYTHING IN THE PAPERS AND IVE EVEN LOOKED AROUND TOWN TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANYFLIERS UP

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Can you take a picture of him/her, maybe if you don't find the owner, someone from this forum will want to adopt her. Well in case you wouldn't want to keep her.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you i don't think I'm going to keep her because i have a bulldog already and i've seen they don't get along I'm looking for homes but no one has called back.And yes i took pictures of her and I'm waiting for them to develop when they do i will put them on the forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If I lived closer to you (I'm in ND) I would definatly take her. I have a 5 1/2 month old and I know that he won't be the only dog in the family down the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts