1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Lost Guy - I'll email the basics
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pet/1542847798.html
Hudson Valley NY

Our golden retriever got lose when hiking in Fahnestock State Park on December 30th. We rescued him from abusive owners two years ago and have worked very hard with him to feel loved and confident in our home. He has truly become one of the family. We are devastated that he is out there somewhere and we don't know if he is still lost in the woods or if someone has him. We have been hiking and looking for him every day since he took off. He is probably very scared and confused. We are offering a $400 reward for his return or substantial information about his whereabouts, with no questions asked. We just want to reunite our very devastated family. It is so hard not knowing what has happened to him. Please help. Any information you may have is worthwhile. Please email or call 917-653-3077 or 718-440-5454.

*Lost hiking on the red trail south of Route 301 and west of Dennytown Road.

·
Premium Member
18,679 Posts
Seeing these lost dog posts just gives me such a bad feeling. It's my worst nightmare. I hope they find him soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.