Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My uncle and Aunt's dog, Roxy, went missing on November 17, 2012. We beleive that the lightning scared her and she bolted out the back gate. My Uncle and Aunt were gone at the time, and no one saw which way she went. She is a female, full grown golden retriever, she is wearing her collar with her licenses on it. She was lost in or near Fresno, CA. PLEASE HELP! Even though she is not my dog, I still love her. And so does her family. They are devestated right now, hoping for a miracle.:help!::uhoh:

PS As said her name is Roxy, Answers to "Roxy" PLEASE HELP!! :'-:)help!::--sad:

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Was she microchipped??

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Please call all your local vets, animal shelters, rescues, etc - check them everyday! Check petfinder.com and craigslist. Post signs at every intersection, grocery store, etc.

Place signs on your cars. Place signs at your local schools.

I believe there are a couple members here on the board that are from the Fresno area.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I have changed your subject line to include Fresno, CA.

Reactions: eslucky

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
So sorry, hope she is found soon. Visit the shelters in the area, do not just call, go in and check for yourself. Contact any vets in the area and animal services, as well . Put up posters in the neighbourhood, pet stores, any where that will let you. Remember that a scared dog moves fast and in any direction so the wider you can search or put up posters the better.
Praying she is found soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts