1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
He truly was one of the greats! RIP Speaker.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He might be the only dog to have two threads posted simultaneously on GRF. Maybe the moderators would combine this one with Hank's?

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
He might be the only dog to have two threads posted simultaneously on GRF. Maybe the moderators would combine this one with Hank's?

I think a dog of this stature is well served with two threads. One in the Rainbow Bridge section and the the other in the Field section.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One thing that really gets me sentimental is that Speaker was alive so long as to be one of my Grampa Joe's favorite goldens, and my grandfather passed away in 2004. Now that is a long life& career for a dog!

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,692 Posts
RIP Speaker - you legend will continue. Thank you for all you were.

·
16,000 Posts
Speaker was a handsome and incredibly talented dog, and he was a very influential sire - his contributions to the breed are indeed impressive.

He lived a grand 15 years... RIP, Mr. Speaker.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Thanks for sharing this, Jill! Run free, beautiful Speaker! Thanks for all you gave us!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
A member of my breed club came back from Indiana just recently with an adorable red-headed Speaker grandson. What a nice pedigree--she is hoping to not only get working titles, but also a CCA--structure has the potential.

My condolences to the owners and breeders; his legacy will live on thru his talented kids and grandkids.

·
Registered
631 Posts

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
He will be missed. Rest in peace, Speaker.

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,603 Posts
Speaker's influence will be felt for many generations. He was a very nice dog. I have trained several Speaker kids and it's clear that a lot of Speaker comes through.

RIP Speaker you had a long ride and you left your mark on the world.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Okay, I just watched that tribute, and tears spilled down my face into my coffee cup! (It's 4:24 am).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts