Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are many highs and lows in life but I'm not sure I have had them be the extremes of the past two weeks. Two weeks ago yesterday my grandmother passed away. On that very day Denali who we had been waiting since July for her to come into season did. Exactly one week later Talon wins his class in Sweeps at The National in Oklahoma. Exactly one week after that Nali is ready and has been bred. This will be our first litter. So, in a very short period of time I have experienced great loss and great joy. Hmm, I can't help but wonder if on some spiritual level they are somehow connected.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I think sometimes these things are timed from above to help us deal with our grief.

So sorry for your loss.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
I'm sure they are! I'll never forget the funeral service of my husbands grandfather, where 3 of my sister in laws were sitting in the front row, all three very very pregant...the stages of life...

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am so sorry about your grandmother. Like everyone else, I truly believe that their is a higher power or guardian angel helping to heal your pain.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of your Grandmother. I too believe other things DO happen that are happy and positive to see us through our grief, for much more than it just being a coincidence. :)

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I do believe there are blessings to be found even in the most sad of happenings...we just have to look for them. I hope you have 3 very healthy babies and can look forward to telling them all about your Grandmother one day. Congrat's on Talon's win and on the upcoming litter too.
You have some good theme choices for this litter....one being the 'Blessings' litter.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am very sorry about your loss. My mother just passed away saturday. My prayers and thoughts our with you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts