Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
I have recently had children which has made me reconsider whether a dog is a great idea. If you would like a Golden Retriever and you will treat it well and give it a home then visit my site ******* and see how you feel afterwards

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Please contact the rescue organizations in your area. They will be sure to get your dog into the right home. If you need a list of rescues, please ask.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Desperate for hits on your blog? I have news for you, the folks on this forum didn't need to be informed that picking a good food and training your dog are good things. And most of us provide our dogs with more than one run across a field per day. What audacity you have to use a tactic like this to add hits to your little page!! I suggest you read through the wealth of information about this wonderful breed present here on this forum. I think it's time you learned not only more about this breed, but about the folks who choose to spend their time here. For the record, many of them go above and beyond to rescue dogs on a daily basis from exactly the type of heart-breaking situation you propose in your OP. Shame on you for wasting those folks time with your foolishness.

Julie and Jersey

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Desperate for hits on your blog? I have news for you, the folks on this forum didn't need to be informed that picking a good food and training your dog are good things. And most of us provide our dogs with more than one run across a field per day. What audacity you have to use a tactic like this to add hits to your little page!! I suggest you read through the wealth of information about this wonderful breed present here on this forum. I think it's time you learned not only more about this breed, but about the folks who choose to spend their time here. For the record, many of them go above and beyond to rescue dogs on a daily basis from exactly the type of heart-breaking situation you propose in your OP. Shame on you for wasting those folks time with your foolishness.

Julie and Jersey
Very well said!

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Wow, am I naive! I was feeling really sorry for the dog that was not wanted any more.

How rude is that!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I was just as naive.

Moderators, he has reposted this with his website/blog link in another part of the forum. Perhaps you could delete it there, too?
Thanks!

Wow, am I naive! I was feeling really sorry for the dog that was not wanted any more.

How rude is that!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Yeah, I reported that other one... and the one he/she snuck into the fur doggies thread. So if they haven't seen it yet, they will soon.

Julie and Jersey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts