Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! Navigating the world of breeders is more challenging than I thought! Looking for a golden puppy (preferably English) in the New England or NY/NJ area (willing to drive!) and would love recommendations for reputable breeders. I want to make sure the breeder isn't producing too many litters as a result of an influx of requests. I understand we'll need to wait a bit for this puppy but want to start with a good breeder.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
There have been threads in the last year or so on both reputable breeders in New England (and probably the other states), as well as one on reputable breeders of dogs with the so-called "English Cream" coats (though we hate that term). I don't have time at the moment to do a search for you, but you may want to do your own search (see the "Search Community" box above). If I have a chance later, I'll see if I can find the threads for you (unless someone beats me to it!).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, Lisa!! I will search. And thanks for clarification on English cream, I guess I don't mean the coat, but more so the stature of English goldens. I could very well be ill informed :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts