Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had golden retriever siblings my entire childhood and I will fairly soon be ready to have my own golden retriever join my family. My fiance and I will likely be prepared to adopt a puppy (also open to adopting an adult) between winter and fall of 2021. I am currently living in a large apartment but without a fenced backyard and we are looking to transition into a house with a fenced yard. We are both very athletic and are looking for another athletic family member. Does anyone know of planned liters in the between winter and fall of 2021?

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
My guess is that most breeders already have wait lists for this time frame, but maybe someone will know of a litter and will respond. In the meantime, you are better off identifying a breeder or breeders you are happy with and then checking with them directly as to breeding plans. I know we've had a half dozen or so inquiries here on the forum over the last few months looking for recommendations for New England or Northeast breeders. You should be able to use the search function to find them, but here's one to get you started: Looking For Breeder Advice [New England]

Reactions: Practically_Human
1 - 3 of 3 Posts