Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just lost our 10 1/2 year old to bone cancer. I know I will want to fill the void in my heart with another Golden (be our third one)...Live in the Utica NY area now...recommendations for a female pup...we like light golden (not too red or dark)...but not creme or white...willing to drive up to 4 hours to purchase...not sure if immediate or in awhile. found your forum and figured who better to ask for recommendations...

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
We just lost our 10 1/2 year old to bone cancer. I know I will want to fill the void in my heart with another Golden (be our third one)...Live in the Utica NY area now...recommendations for a female pup...we like light golden (not too red or dark)...but not creme or white...willing to drive up to 4 hours to purchase...not sure if immediate or in awhile. found your forum and figured who better to ask for recommendations...
Hello and welcome. I am so sorry for the loss of your pup. I have moved your post to the Choosing A Golden Retriever Breeder Forum so members can reply and hopefully make recommendations. Good luck in your search.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts