Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to this forum. Looking for Golden Retriever puppy. I've looked all over and all I can find are English goldens. I'm looking for a straight forward american golden retriever in the medium blondes to red. Not looking for champion lines or show quality...just want a good healthy pup. I lost my beautiful boy golden 4 years ago to cancer and we're finally ready to start looking for a new baby. If anyone has any leads, please let me know. I will provide and excellent home. I have three children 12,4 and 4 mos. I'm an LVT and have been working in the veterinary field for 20 years- he would be well cared for. Males preferred. Thanks!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Doyle

Doyle

What city and state do you live in?
Do you want a purebred Golden Ret. or would you consider a rescue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Norfolk, Va. Looking more for a puppy. Would consider a rescue as long as it's a pup. I have small children and would prefer for them to grow up together. I brought home a 9 year-old Irish setter from work that needed a home, but it didn't work out. He growled at my 4 yr-old when he was hugging him. I currently have a 19yr old pomeranian i rescued 7 years ago (did not expect the poor thing to live a couple of days, let alone still be alive and kicking now!) so i've gone the rescue route. We just need a puppy:)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts