Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all~

I'm new here, and hope everyone won't think my quest horribly frivolous.

I'm always annoyed with how boyish or utilitarian the large-dog bowls are. I want cutesy pink ones for my Bella Butterfluff. Nothing really frou-frou, but girly. Pink (she's a girly, afterall). Or a pretty pale turquoise (would match my kitchen).

I can never find them!

Special Need: Fluffy has a plastic allergy, so anything like that is out. So, I'm looking for ceramic ones.

Has anyone had any luck with a similar quest?

THANKS,
Laura

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a pink heart shaped (plastic) one from petco that was 2 for $5 that I keep in my car with a bottle of water for when we go to the beach. I know its not ceramic but its PINK! =) Hopefully someone else has had better luck as I've been looking for something a little bigger for in the house!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:)

I think it would be extra cool if it were a little on the heavy side, so she wouldn't "nose" it all over the kitchen.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, California girl. It's nice to know that I am not the only one searching for girlie doggie bowls!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wonder.... Can you "paint your own" dog bowls at those ceremic places? (The ones where you paint it, they fire it). You could paint daisies! On pink!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts