Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were planning on getting a new puppy after spring break because we are planning a trip. We fell in love with a litter that was born recently & decided to get a puppy now instead of after break. So, now we are looking for places to stay that are dog friendly in Hilton Head, Edisto Beach area, or Hunt Island.
Last time we went we stayed at condos in Hilton Head, but they did not allow pets. If we don't find something in way of a condo, we will pull our trailer & camp. I know Hilton Head has 1 campground & Hunt Island has a state park.
Any SC people or pet travlers know of anything?
Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
My family is planning a trip to Tybee Island, GA...which is about an hour I think from Hilton Head. There were a TON of places that allowed dogs. I was very surprised. One house even came equipped with dog toys and said dogs welcomed and their well behaved humans may tag along! Hope you find a place for you and your dog! We plan on going to HHI for a day while we're on vacation. Now I just need to try to convince my dad to let me take the dog...I keep telling him it would be cheaper to take her instead of paying to board her or paying someone to stay with her. :crossfing

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Beaushel for the link. Baily Bo, when are you going on the vacation. We will be there for spring break at Easter. I know where Tybee is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts