Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am currently in the process of looking for a golden breeder in the New England Area. NY, NJ, CT, MA, MD, NH or RI.

I am looking for a pup to come home this summer! Please let me know reputable breeders.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Hello!

I am currently in the process of looking for a golden breeder in the New England Area. NY, NJ, CT, MA, MD, NH or RI.

I am looking for a pup to come home this summer! Please let me know reputable breeders.
Thanks!
FUN!!!! The search is really really fun!

My Max came to me from Delmarva Goldens in MD. She's got two litters currently, but they're both spoken for. I don't know about her Summer plans.

I was SO VERY PLEASED with my experience with her. And her dogs are gorgeous and have stellar, stellar temperaments.

http://www.delmarvagoldens.com/aboutus.html

Eldorado Goldens is also in the mid Atlantic and and active on the forum. They're further down South, in Richmond.

http://www.eldoradogoldens.com/

·
Super Moderator Leader
53,471 Posts
Hi, welcome to the Forum.

Here is a previous thread discussing New England Breeders, some referrals were given.

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com...breeder-puppy/268954-new-england-goldens.html

The Golden Retriever Club of America also has a Breeder/puppy referral. You can search by State or Region.

Golden Retriever Club of America GRCA: The Official AKC National Breed Club

Puppy Referral-
Golden Retriever Puppies: GRCA Puppy Referral: Golden Retriever Club of America (GRCA) Find your Golden Retriever Pupppy Here

·
Registered
2 Posts
also looking for a good breeder in the northeast

whats the contact for el dorado goldens? I am also in search of a healthy female golden puppy from a good breeder in the north east or a little further. I dont mind driving a bit further. Know any good breeders that sell companion puppies for less than $1200?

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Reactions: Ljilly28

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
New England: Thornelea, Sunkissed, Profile, Greatbrook, Goldensand...Greatbrook currently has two litters and you could probably find them on the Maine Golden Retriever Club website. There is also Rainyday in Mass...

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Twin-Beau-D Kennels
Nancy Dallaire
Swansea, MA USA 02777
[email protected]
www.twinbeaudgoldens.com
508 379 0976

Cressida Golden Retrievers
Heather Donnelly
Lakeville, MA USA 02347
[email protected]
Home page - www.cressidagoldens.com
508-923-1109

Woodwind Goldens
Cathy Guglielmo
West Springfield, MA USA 01089
[email protected]
woodwindgoldens.blogspot.com
413) 734-1510

Daybreak Golden Retrievers
Susan Foster
North Andover, MA USA 01845
[email protected]
978-683-0356

Beau Geste
Jan Bramhall
Acton, MA USA 01720
[email protected]
Beau Geste Kennels
617-283-7763

Brookshire Golden Retrievers
Julie M Guay
Northborough, MA USA 01532
[email protected]
brookshiregoldens.com
508 341-3237

ThorneLea Golden Retrievers - Pelham New Hampshire

Hunting Lane Goldens
Joan & Lisa Dunn
Sherborn, MA USA
[email protected]
508-655-6041

LazyDaze Golden Retrievers
Kathy (Doyle) & David Winslow
Upton, MA USA 01568
[email protected]
LazyDaze Farm - Golden Retrievers & Border Collies Breeder - MA
508-529-4248

Starhill Golden Retrievers
Gregg & Margaret von Sternberg
North Andover, MA USA 01845
[email protected]
* Starhill Golden Retrievers *

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,453 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
New England: Thornelea, Sunkissed, Profile, Greatbrook, Goldensand...Greatbrook currently has two litters and you could probably find them on the Maine Golden Retriever Club website. There is also Rainyday in Mass...
What do you know about Goldensand? I heard back from them, but couldn't find any reviews!!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
I have a girl sired by a Goldensand dog. A tech I work with had a bitch from there that lived to be 15.

Reactions: Ljilly28

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
The NE breeders whose stud dogs I have used are Profile, Watersedge, Thornelea, and Goldensand. I would recommend all of them. I also found Jan Bramhall of Beau Geste to,be very forthcoming in a telephone conversation that I had with her.... Sunkissed is on this forum and has a good reputation.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.