Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 3 year old Golden retriever that we love to death! I would love to get another one but I am very weary of scammers. I women we got our golden from I’m told doesn’t do it anymore. Anyone know of a reputable breeder?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
844 Posts
There's a long list of New England breeders to research about halfway down this thread: Looking For Breeder Advice [New England]

I also encourage you to read existing posts in this forum, as finding a reputable breeder is something of a science: Choosing A Golden Retriever Breeder & Puppy

And finally... be aware that breeders are currently being inundated with puppy buyer inquiries right now. It's not likely that a reputable breeder will have available puppies until later this year, or more likely, 2022.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi, I am in Massachusetts and I'm getting a puppy from (Boulder Ridge Kennels) This breeder is from Maine. I'm waiting to get my pup home but so far, I have had a positive experience working with this breeder.

Please do your research before proceeding.
Find A Golden - Golden Retriever Club of America is a great link to find local groups and they help you to get in contact with breeders in your area. (That's what helped me)

some clubs:
CT River Valley GRC
Yankee GRC
Southern Berkshite GRC

I talked to a lot of breeders since May 2020, I couldn't find the full list of people but here are some!

www.tangleloftgoldens.com
www.K9goldens.com
www.goldivagoldens.com
Thornelea Golden Retrievers
nautilus goldens
sunkissedgoldens
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Karen Fennikoh, Amberglo Goldens
Bob Swanson, Overlook Goldens
Carol Russo, Montvale, NJ
Laurie Cafaro, Carmel, NY

Cheryl Blair
yukongoldens

As others have always mentioned on this group ask for OFA clearances before paying the deposit. As far as I remember all of the above mentioned breeders take deposit to get you added to the wait list and everyone has at least 6-18 months of waitlist.

I'm not sure if I can share more details, DM if you cant find contact details for any breeders around New England area.
Happy to help!!

All the best :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts