Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been lurking on here for some time and have finally decided to make a post.

I've been searching far and wide for a reputable breeder in California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada. I've probably reached out to 20+ breeders based off of some of the breeder lists that were shared here by other members. I realize that breeders are inundated with inquiries right now, and that I am just one of those many... but I thought I'd try my luck here to see if anyone knows of any breeders who are planning to have a litter early 2021?

I'm willing to fly out from California to Oregon and Washington. If in California, I am willing to drive North or South! Honestly, if there are even any other reputable breeders you guys can recommend from a neighboring state (Idaho, Arizona), I would be open to it.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thank you all!

·
Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
welcome, I've shifted your thread to the appropriate section, hopefully you get good responses here.

·
Grumpy Old Man
4,569 Posts
Well to be blunt, you're late.

Today is September 10th. If a pairing was happening right now, today, the litter produced would be ready to go in mid to late January 2021. But before that pairing was allowed to take place, the breeder wanted enough interest to be assured their would be enough good homes available for the offspring produced. That means that the litter being bred today was for the most part, spoken for back in June, July and early August.

·
Registered
372 Posts
The only person I can think of right now that might have something available would be Karen Webb (Star Crowned). She is easy to find via a Google search.

Reactions: Prism Goldens
1 - 5 of 5 Posts