Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Healing Paws
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for referrals to reputable breeders in Massachusetts. I had put down a deposit after meeting with a wonderful breeder and meeting the sire and dam, but then she didn't get pregnant, and now I'm stuck.
I have a strict time-line due to a bunch of factors...
Any suggestions with breeders you have bought from? Breeders you know and trust *and* have puppies available?
No mail-order pup under any conditions!
Thanks!

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts

·
where the tails wag
13,367 Posts
A few questions that may help us guide you.

What age are you looking for? That is are you open to young dogs or older puppies?
Are you looking for a male or female?
How far can you travel?
What type of energy are you looking for? What are your plans for the pup?

·
where the tails wag
13,367 Posts
A puppy referral listed with the GRCA for MA is Yankee Golden Retriever Club. They should be able to help :)

YGRC - Want a Golden?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm looking for referrals to reputable breeders in Massachusetts. I had put down a deposit after meeting with a wonderful breeder and meeting the sire and dam, but then she didn't get pregnant, and now I'm stuck.
I have a strict time-line due to a bunch of factors...
Any suggestions with breeders you have bought from? Breeders you know and trust *and* have puppies available?
No mail-order pup under any conditions!
Thanks!
I live next Town over in Winchester. We got Ruby last summer from Goldiva Goldens in Maine (just north of Portland) and she is as sweet as can be (mostly - some puppy moments). People comment on what a beautiful dog she is and we've run into other people in Town that have gotten their Goldens there. Both the mother and daughter have litters - check out the website
Maine Golden Retriever Breeder | Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale Maine

Also we took our dog to Canine University in Malden. The owner, Gerry also breeds Goldens in Wakefield (Pine Springs). You can check with her to see if they are expecting an pups.

Another website to locate breeders by zipcode
Breeders.NET Search Results

Good luck

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wakefield came from Twin Beau-D as well. He's 6 months and a real joy. I think Nancy said they were planning a Spring litter. Our Reuben, who went to the bridge last September at the age of 14 1/2, was sired by a Twin Beau-D dog.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts