21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
What about:

Thanks

Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything is in order on these parents. If everything else is a fit for you, this is a good option. Congratulations, it is not common that I get to say all the core four health certifications are in order. 👍

·
Registered
305 Posts
The first breeding would be a big NO based on the missing clearances (especially the missing elbow) , the inadequate cardiac exam, etc. Also, if you are serious about playing the field game, neither the sire or dam have shown us that they themselves have the talent, so why would you expect a puppy to be able to do the work? Yes, it is possible, and yes, circumstances may have kept them from moving either one of them forward past the male's JH or even doing anything with the dam, but I would still pass.

The second one has more obvious success metrics, but the dam does not have a current verifiable eye exam. I would like to see some type of titles on the dam and not believe that the owners just see her as a means to produce puppies, but I have higher standards than most people.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi

Looking for a field Golden.

All I see are Golden’s having achieved minimum hunt tests or have only one parent with proven hunting lines.

Can anyone suggest a few breeders of solid field Goldens. Looking to do both uplands and waterfowl hunting.

Thanks.
Kelakye, Smoking Gold, High Times and
Hi

Looking for a field Golden.

All I see are Golden’s having achieved minimum hunt tests or have only one parent with proven hunting lines.

Can anyone suggest a few breeders of solid field Goldens. Looking to do both uplands and waterfowl hunting.

Thanks.
High Times, Kuventre, Kelakye and Smoking Gold are all successful breeders of field goldens in the midwest. You can also go to Entry Express and check entries in hunt tests that are in your area to see kennel names of goldens.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts