Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I am a filmmaker based in LA.
I am looking for 2 golden retrievers, adults, for a music video I want to shoot in the upcoming weeks, for 1 day
The music video is for a European band and will be playing on the internet and on TV in Europe.
The story of the clip is about the two dogs meeting in the park, falling for each other but separated, when each owner goes his way. Think "101 Dalmatians" or "Lady and The Tramp".
We do not have enough money to do it through a specialized company but we do have some money to pay for the day.
If you are interested in the gig, please send me a message @[email protected] with pictures of your dog and I can give you more details about the shoot!
G

·
Maxwell & Ruby's PR Agent
1,024 Posts
Gabii,

While you may find some interested parties here, joining a forum and then immediately spamming every section with the same post isn't going to win you any fans.

More likely it will get you reported as a spammer, and may result in disciplinary action from the moderators/administrators.

:wave:Just some friendly advice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I was not trying to spam!
I was trying to figure out how this forum works and since I ve seen there s so many Forums, I just wanted to make my post as visible as possible!

Sorry for the inconvenience! :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts