Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am hoping it is appropriate to make posts in this forum stating that I am looking for a 1 - 3 year old, male Golden. If it is not, please move this post to the appropriate forum.

We currently have a 3 year old Golden and a cat. We have a fenced in yard and I exercise my current golden twice per day. We walk\Rollerblade\fast trot for about 2 miles each day. I would like to stick with a purebred Golden vs a mix.

I have checked the two Rescue agencies that serve my area but they do not have anything at the moment. I live just north of Ft Lauderdale.

If anyone know of any Goldens, pls let send me a PM.

Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
You should PM the member AquaClaraCanines. She is actively involved in rescuing in FL and may have a lead on an available dog... or could surely find one for you!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
You probably contacted Everglades Golden Retriever Rescue; they probably told you about Ranger, who is 7; he's been in a foster home most of the year; he's healthy, energetic, loves people, kids, dogs and cats! Look at the photo! But he's having a hard time finding his forever home because of his age. Welcome to the GRF--I'm south of you, and to the west, just west of Fort Lauderdale. Good luck in your search! The right one will come along!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I have contacted AquaClaraCanines. I have seen Ranger at EGR and I did see Ranger. Looks like a sweet dog but I am looking for a younger dog. I hate to be so picky and I am sure Ranger is a great dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts