Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am looking at two golden retriever breeders for a puppy to train to become a service dog. I have heard shady things about Great Oaks Kennels and wanted to know more about them. They seem pretty reliable and the parents are gorgeous. The puppy would be a psychiatric service dog. Which breeder would you prefer, or if you have any recommendations, tell me! State is not a problem, I will be driving to pick up the puppy. I'd prefer a litter that is ready before Feb 2019, preferably December if that helps at all :)
Breeders:
vailranchgoldens.com

greatoakskennel.com

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
I don't see anything about health certifications or registered names on Great Oaks site.
Vail Ranch says they will provide OFA heart, hip and eye certifications but I would ask for registered names and try to verify them yourself on OFA. If you can get the registered names someone here will help you look at them. If they give any excuse for not having them listed on OFA it would be a deal breaker for me. Also they should have elbow certifications. Hip and elbows are usually done at the same time. A hip or elbow surgery could easily cost $5000 so I wouldn't risk buying a puppy and doing all that training if the parents don't have certifications verifiable on OFA. Health guarantees are not comparable to health certifications and they just mean if the puppy you have come to love is sick they will replace it with another.
At the top of the forum on finding a good breeder are several Stickies which have good information on what to look for in a breeder.
https://www.goldenretrieverforum.co...er-puppy/22440-puppy-buyers-fact-checker.html

·
Golden Ret Enthusiast
2,175 Posts
I'm not saying to can't, but it's not very likely you'll find a puppy that quickly as anything ready for December is probably already on the ground and spoken for. The large majority of quality reputable breeders have waiting lists and can be as much as 6 months to a year on a waiting list. Not trying to be a downer, but wanted you to prepare yourself expecting a puppy quickly without realizing the waiting list times can make things very frustrating.

Also, Vail Ranch Golden's has a pretty big red flag right on the home page of their site. They are advertising "English Creme" Golden's and that usually a sign of breeding for profit and not to improve the breed as reputable breeders never breed for color.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Neither of these breeders is a good breeder. In fact both of their websites are great examples of websites that should make you run screaming in the other direction, they are so full of read flags.

Health should be important to all homes but IMHO this is critical for potential service dogs. The nature of service, the cost and the time are such that a SD prospect hit with a diagnosis like dysplsia, sub-aortic stenosis, or progressive Retinal Atrophy would be devistating.

Neither of these breeders does what a breeder with full and verifiable health certifications would do on a website. If you have them, you not only say you do but you provide a way to check them. This is as simple as providing the dogs registration name, though most will include a link right to OFA or to K9Data that then links to OFA. Neither do. Instead the first one says they have it but clearly they don’t since I found the mom to the current litter (Desert Moon Kassi Roo) and she can’t have hip or elbow certifications because she is under age. The second one makes no mention of any health certifications that I could find and hides their dogs behind call names so you can’t look them up.

Here is an example of what you should find on a website where the breeder is doing a good job with health. https://aubridgegoldens.com/our-dogs-2/our-girls/ see the full registration names? See how you click on pictures you go to K9Data that has the dog’s pedigree and health certification are in blue because they hyper link to OFA? That is what you should expect if a good breeder has a full website. Not all good breeders have a full website or a website at all. If there is just a “One sheet” with contact information, you’ll have to reach out and ask for the parents registration names. Also, consider reaching out to the local Golden Retriever clubs for referrals, you might find a great breeder without a website. I will attach some visuals below that might be helpful.

I have to agree, responsibly bred puppies are not usually available without a wait. There are more families looking than there are well bred puppies. Good breeders usually have substantial list before puppies are born and sometimes before the breeding takes place. Considering it takes 4+ months to “make” a puppy to go home, waits of 6 months or more are common with well bred puppies. You will have to be both lucky and diligent in your search if you are looking for a puppy sooner.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
I find Vail Goldens site hysterically funny from a 'let's see if we can associate w things that are associated w quality while not doing any of these things' way... ex: having the Master National logo on their 'babies' page. That's truly funny.
Calling themselves breeders of champions, more.. because Int CH is nothing more than an AKC Match. Everyone can leave w a CH in 2 days' shows. Their history- Yoncalla's Mike was indeed an AKC CH but he was just the sire/grandsire of their GSD... not that a dog from the 60's gives anyone any claim to fame now,especially since it's a different breed AND one they had nothing to do with the success of.
Both these breeders do not want you to be able to check their own record, so no registered names are used. Instead, a bunch of rhetoric on SDs and training neither of which they can prove they are successful with.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
How can the sire and dam of their girls be "unknown" on K9data? Did they pick them up in a shelter?

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
If I had to guess, I would say Brenda Pam (from the change history) is actually the owner, Brenda Russell. I'd guess she was going to input some test breedings with her and then got carried away inputting things she never had one bit of influence on as to titles "FrontTitles="9x Grand National and International Pedigree", CallName="Stella Rose", Honorifics="9x Champion Bloodlines", " and when Lesley took those off the same day, she figured some other way to do her bragging on (again) things that are nothing to give HER bitch any glory.. if I have BOMbucks I will go fill it in this afternoon. Though I honestly prefer spending them on dogs whose owners are more forthcoming and dogs who are important to our breed.

·
Puddles
4,020 Posts
CWAG I'm going to guess the AKC number either has a typo or fabricated? But then I'm new to k9data and curious if it only pulls from other dogs listed in this database??

I can't believe anyone would breed a dog this young! Shame on these people.

OP breeding dogs should be over 24 months

Final clearances for hip & elbows can not be done until after 24 months.

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
I'm in the process now of inputting any clearances- don't expect that will take long given the pedigree.. but hey- this is not even an imported bitch as she implies, I see nothing imported in it... I'm on the 5th gen and these are US dogs. Also, I had to change her own page, seeing as the owner listed herself as 'breeder' when in fact someone else is the breeder.How does one make these errors?
Not only that, I am not buying even Int shows were done w these dogs, the names are so clearly BYB dog names...
though there was a clever person back there- his dog's name is something like Cash Crop Cream...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I'll look at the sites :)
I'm new to golden retrievers so I am going to do more research o the breeders and what to look for in one. I was looking at fern hill goldens, but they won't have a litter until at least 2020. I am also looking at greenville goldens, but couldn't find any OFA certificatons. I'm looking for a field line golden retriever. There was another breeder that I loved, but can't remember the name(hate my short term memory ahh).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am so blown away that people have nothing better to do than hurt people they don’t know, who are truly trying to make a difference. Why don’t you focus your energy onto shutting down on-line scam artists, puppy mills, dog slaughterhouses and the like.
Vail Ranch Goldens is 5 stars rated with no complaints from ANY of our clients. Why would a breeder 3,000 miles away write such horrible things about a company they have never spoken too, met or even purchased a puppy from? After contacting our attorney, they did research and connected these people to a past employee who was terminated for not living up to their high dog care standards and was asked to leave. Because they signed a non-disclosure, they personally could not post negative comments. It was clear that they had someone they knew start this malicious post. Their attorney has sent seize and desist letter to have all the slander and defamation post be deleted as there was no facts backing up their claims.
What blows my mind is that we strive every day to go above and beyond to make sure our dogs are family raised on a 5-acre ranch free to run, swim and paly all day and never put in cemented and chain-link kennels. They are surrounded by over 20 volunteers and staff, family and friends and have so much fun and love every day. As clearly shown on our Facebook page daily. Vail Ranch Goldens.
Every client that comes to our personal home/Ranch, gets a private consultation and are shown all AKC, OFA’s, Genetic and DNA test results and a performance from their Advanced and VIP trained dogs before they financially commit. So obviously none of their families had guns put to their heads or any concerns at the time they signed their health guaranteed contracts and took a puppy home. Then there is all the follow up reviews with nothing but rave reviews. Desert Moon Stella Rose has had her OFA on hips, elbows and heart with all positive results.
I ask that anyone who has posted here or has any ill will towards our company, contact me directly and ask before assuming. We just launched Vail Ranch Goldens less than 2 years ago and already are one of the most in-demand Breeder/Trainers in Southern California. We are even being asked to have our puppies and dogs in national Hollywood projects.

Feel free to visit our Facebook page @ Vail Ranch Goldens for daily and weekly updates, client reviews and the such before judging anyone’s opinion again.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Why would a breeder 3,000 miles away write such horrible things about a company they have never spoken too, met or even purchased a puppy from? After contacting our attorney, they did research and connected these people to a past employee who was terminated for not living up to their high dog care standards and was asked to leave. Because they signed a non-disclosure, they personally could not post negative comments. It was clear that they had someone they knew start this malicious post. Their attorney has sent seize and desist letter to have all the slander and defamation post be deleted as there was no facts backing up their claims.
Your post is quite confusing. It alternates between speaking in the first person as if you're acknowledging that you are the owner of Vail Ranch Goldens (as your forum name also suggests) and at other times it seems to speak in the third person like with the sentence "Their attorney has sent seize and desist letter" (it's cease and desist btw.) Who's attorney? Your attorney? Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and assume that you are the owner of Vail Ranch Goldens and you have decided to respond to this thread from last year because you're hoping to increase the chances that it gets pulled up anytime someone enters Vail Ranch Goldens into a search engine.

It's extremely easy to explain why people who are concerned with the welfare of the breed overall spend time explaining to prospective puppy buyers whether or not a particular breeder is meeting the Golden Retriever Club of America's code of ethics for breeders. For anyone who is unfamiliar: https://www.grca.org/about-grca/grca-code-of-ethics/.

In this post from last year, it appears that some people pointed out that your girls were too young to have clearances and too young to be bred. That would mean that you were not meeting the GRCA code of ethics. As you know the OFA database is publicly available and you should be providing the registered names and/or the registration numbers of your breeding dogs so that prospective puppy buyers can verify their clearances. If you've now started doing that, good, that's an improvement. Keep improving.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
So, the thing is that there is a standard of ethical breeding when it comes to Health Certifications. In the US that is set by the GRCA and leverages OFA substantially. It seems that you may not have taken the few minutes to research responsible breeding practices when it comes to health, so here is a link that might help you. https://www.grca.org/about-the-breed/health-research/health-screenings-for-the-parents-of-a-litter/

If you are not meeting the minimum standards (Hips X-rayed and evaluated at or after 24 months, Elbows X-rayed and evaluated at or after 24 months, Heart certifications completed by a Cardiologist at or after 12 months, Eye certifications completed each year by an AVCO veterinarian) AND having that all independently verifiable online, it will be publicly discussed. That is not ill-will. It is educating the public that some breeders will make claims that are not demonstrably true.

As an example, it would be inaccurate to claim your bitch Desert Moon Stella Rose has full health certifications. https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=2036225
Her record on www.ofa.org clear shows three test results that are deficient and fall short of being what in the Golden Retriever breed would be full certifications. It has nothing to do with how the dogs are raised or that the volume of dogs you have would likely appeal to Hollywood. It has everything to do with a clearly defined standard that is publicly verifiable and very clear, public record that your dogs are not meeting it.

If you want to avoid less than stellar health certifications on your dogs being disclosed, it is easy. Just do the appropriate health certifications at the appropriate ages and pay the nominal fees to have it all up on OFA.

Attachments

·
Golden Ret Enthusiast
2,175 Posts
I am so blown away that people have nothing better to do than hurt people they don’t know, who are truly trying to make a difference. Why don’t you focus your energy onto shutting down on-line scam artists, puppy mills, dog slaughterhouses and the like.
Vail Ranch Goldens is 5 stars rated with no complaints from ANY of our clients. Why would a breeder 3,000 miles away write such horrible things about a company they have never spoken too, met or even purchased a puppy from? After contacting our attorney, they did research and connected these people to a past employee who was terminated for not living up to their high dog care standards and was asked to leave. Because they signed a non-disclosure, they personally could not post negative comments. It was clear that they had someone they knew start this malicious post. Their attorney has sent seize and desist letter to have all the slander and defamation post be deleted as there was no facts backing up their claims.
What blows my mind is that we strive every day to go above and beyond to make sure our dogs are family raised on a 5-acre ranch free to run, swim and paly all day and never put in cemented and chain-link kennels. They are surrounded by over 20 volunteers and staff, family and friends and have so much fun and love every day. As clearly shown on our Facebook page daily. Vail Ranch Goldens.
Every client that comes to our personal home/Ranch, gets a private consultation and are shown all AKC, OFA’s, Genetic and DNA test results and a performance from their Advanced and VIP trained dogs before they financially commit. So obviously none of their families had guns put to their heads or any concerns at the time they signed their health guaranteed contracts and took a puppy home. Then there is all the follow up reviews with nothing but rave reviews. Desert Moon Stella Rose has had her OFA on hips, elbows and heart with all positive results.
I ask that anyone who has posted here or has any ill will towards our company, contact me directly and ask before assuming. We just launched Vail Ranch Goldens less than 2 years ago and already are one of the most in-demand Breeder/Trainers in Southern California. We are even being asked to have our puppies and dogs in national Hollywood projects.

Feel free to visit our Facebook page @ Vail Ranch Goldens for daily and weekly updates, client reviews and the such before judging anyone’s opinion again.
You just keep giving ammunition against yourself/Val Ranch Goldens. The dog you posted the name of (Desert Moon Stella Rose) is possibly the worst example you could have chosen. There are no eyes certifications, heart cert done by practitioner (cardiologists are REQUIRED) so it is a deficient certification, and hip and elbows are prelims which are usually worthless. They were done at 21 months so likely aren't going to change much in 3 months, but the GRCA code of ETHICS states they (both hips AND elbows) are required to be done at 24 months or older.

With all of this... The OFA page for that dog is generally useless. Either they are on purpose due to the fact you wanted to breed that dog early or are the result of a breeder that's only been in business for 2 years as you say and have no clue what they are doing. So instead of having your nose all bent and being so defensive and acting like people are going after you... Maybe, just maybe, you might be a better person and take the criticism and use it to understand what your program is lacking and what you don't understand and come out and acknowledge that it will help you lean and better your progress from.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
There's a culture clash here, bc the breeders you are lambasting have been giving passion and devotion to the breed for 30, 40 years, not 2. At 15 years breeding according to GRCA's ethos, those of us in that bracket still know we have young programs.

1) breed only dogs with board certified Cardiologist clear hearts, Hip and Elbows passing, eyes, passed by a board certified ophthalmologist . Join your local breed club, because clinics make this more affordable.

2) Prove your dogs in some venues that show they possess the traits detailed in the breed standard. Do CCA and CGC at very minimum. Try Rally, Obedience, Agility, hunt tests, show ring- just get out there and meet your peers.

3) breed one litter at a time, and raise the babies with Puppy Culture and Avidog

·
Registered
8,611 Posts

So, prefacing this with my new disclosure : I don't post anything that cannot be substantiated.

Your first paragraph- answer is because to those of us who are GR preservationists, there is no real difference between a person who does not adhere to the Code of Ethics and the other less-thans you list. All the same in my eyes- none of them have the breed's interest at heart. And nothing I read in this thread is an opinion- the posts are verifiable facts. No one was attempting to 'hurt' you- everyone was attempting to give the puppy person accurate info ,since accurate info was not readily available on your site full of smoke and mirrors.

Because you 'just launched ' 2 years ago, the research done prior to 'launch' was lacking. If it was not, then education was lacking. One of the two. Among other things, good breeders desire a depth of clearances in their bitches and look for same in the stud dogs they hire (hiring is a key as well, as you cannot possibly own the best dog in the country/world for all your girls).

Here is one of your girls: https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=2036225 Please click on it and read along w me, I will tell you what I and everyone else w more than 2 years in Goldens sees there: I see preliminary hip and elbows. Preliminary ortho clearances are not to be bred on, just to look-see, but she has already had at least one litter and I think two... and these are Fair prelims.. I also see an inadequate cardiac clearance- a practitioner clearance is laughably useless for a Golden imo .. and I see no eyes. Eyes should be done yearly and sent to OFA for verification and listing.

I see her sire appears to have failed his elbows, and her dam has no clearances whatever. Before I move along to the grandparents, please click on the sire's name. That will take you to his page.

There, I see fully half the tested offspring his sire has produced failed hips. Immediately, with Fair prelims, I would be concerned that Stella may not pass her finals even though she got prelims... because the finals will be under the scrutiny of three ortho specialists instead of one, as in prelims. I'm also curious at this point if Kassi Roo failed her prelims ...dk, but she too had at least one litter and I see nothing re: her. And one offspring seems to have failed elbows. As well, half his dam's offspring look to have failed elbows. At this point, you might be wondering if she is a good breeding risk. I hope you are. Since she appears to be on her second litter, that is a lot of risk you have put out there for the families who love their puppies and should be able to trust their breeder.
There is more. For any good breeder, that's just the teeny tiny tip of the iceberg on the research one should be doing. One should NEVER be breeding with no knowledge to speak of, and on prelims.

And as Eric said, perhaps you are all bent out of shape because we here criticized your breeding program. If Goldens are important to you in ways other than the pocketbook, you ought to be taking notes on how to improve it. The Code also addresses how to treat others and I believe we all follow it. We don't post inaccuracies, we try not to throw emotion in it. IMHO (opinion) you'd do well to go back and read each sentence in this thread from last year and correct whatever is criticized so that you would be breeding more ethically. Read all the informationals posted there too. LJACK worked hard on making them so that just about anyone can understand them.

So, that brings me to the other thing I was curious about in your post- this:

"Why would a breeder 3,000 miles away write such horrible things about a company they have never spoken too, met or even purchased a puppy from? After contacting our attorney, they did research and connected these people to a past employee who was terminated for not living up to their high dog care standards and was asked to leave. Because they signed a non-disclosure, they personally could not post negative comments. It was clear that they had someone they knew start this malicious post. Their attorney has sent seize and desist letter to have all the slander and defamation post be deleted as there was no facts backing up their claims."

I call bull on that one.
I do not believe you contacted an attorney, or even if you did, I do not believe they did CSI level research that uncovers 'connections', nor do I believe you have an employee that signed a non-disclosure (why would you require this? that's suspicious on it's own but I am having a hard time following your tense changes so ...) who was 'connected' to one of us....

All posts in this thread contain facts pointed out re: your "company's" lacks as far as what is accepted as safe breeding goes. There's an actual 'how to' in the Code of Ethics!! Everything criticizing your program is accurate and no amount of 'phone calls to discuss' as you suggest would change a single one of them unless you decided to put on the brakes w the breeding and start doing things more safely for your buyers and the puppies. This has nothing to do with concrete kennels. Some of the very best breeders have concrete kennels. Puppy-mill extraordinare often do not...
All you have done here is provide more impetus to uncover more fabrications and elusions. Come back when you want to do the right thing. Someone will help you.

Puppy people post here to have someone uninvolved lay out the genetic risk for particular litters. That's a good thing. And easy enough to assess- we don't care if your dogs are the cat's meow- we can only point out the lacks or plusses in your breedings with the information that's readily available. For instance, on your girls Kassi Roo and Stella Rose, I used BOM bucks to fill in their pedigrees on k9data. How about this- you go into k9data and put all the rest of your dogs there. Accurately. No silliness like '9X CH titles' or whatever- just the facts.
So that you understand, K9data is our breed's historical register. To be entire, we also have the GRCA Yearbook, but that is for dogs titled and in pedigrees with titles. K9data is user input data, so not 100% all the time but we do have fabulous monitors who take silliness out when they see it and then lock the dog if it persists.
If you want to PM your dogs' reg info to me, I would happily take the time to make them records there and then you could put in photos if you like. Using k9data does not make a good breeder -but using it does show that the breeder uses all the tools we have to do good research. You could do test breedings if the dogs were in the database. It's be easier to see risk that way. I bet right now (opinion) you are thinking to yourself something along the lines of 'why would I send her my reg info? Is she crazy?'....(back to fact) well, no I am not. I make k9data pages every day of the week. This breed is important to me, and regardless of how ethical a breeder is, if a dog is bred, the dog needs to be in k9data. Actually, most of the dogs I input are from marginal breeders/pedigrees, those are the people who do not know k9data is available for everyone. Years from now when you are dead and gone it will be important to others who have your dogs' offspring to be able to track back. So whether I believe you or not on the lawyer thing, and whether I respect you or not, I do think it is owed to your puppy people and to the breed to have a k9data record... and I am willing to invest the time if you send me the reg info. Just like I invested the dollars in Kassi Roo and Stella Rose pedigrees. I've got others on my list for this month such as Desert Moon Lexi, mentioned here (from your site):
"We are excited to announce that we have a brand new litter of AKC Champion bloodlines both sides of 1/2 European English Creams and 1/2 American Standards born January 20, 2019. Parents are Desert Moon Lexi and Jester 1x "
So, Jester IX- he's lacking a sufficient cardiac exam and he has no eye clearance on OFA. His parents both appear to have failed elbows. There are ZERO CH in 5 gen on him. So that bit is untrue also, and may be untrue on Lexi, don't know till I get her pedigree this month. And Lexi- she hasn't got the first clearance. How in the world you think you are doing such a great job, when you publish inaccuracies right and left (remember, you do state you do full OFAs on your site) and breed animals on preliminaries, post logos for competitions you haven't got the first idea how to begin to enter the world of (Master National- really?) and you have the gall to come here and complain about your hurt feelings? How are you any different from any run of the mill puppy producer?

Why have the Master National logo on your page if not to trick buyers into thinking you have high level competition dogs? The intent to deceive.. always a curious thing to me. Why?
Why not try to be the BEST YOU CAN? Transparency is so important, especially in a breed with health issues.

According to your webpage, all your breeding animals have full OFA clearances on your website. We have earlier pointed out that they do not. Why does your site make such a claim of health when it is inaccurate? Anna Princess of Cremes, for another example- nothing but hips. Did she fail elbows, and you bred her anyway? No heart no eyes? You do see that this contradicts what you state on your site?

I'm sorry you, like others whose programs were peer reviewed to be lacking, are upset. I would suggest to you to do some real research and at least starting today begin to follow the Code in your breedings. I'd also suggest you clean up the website and make it transparent and not a sales tool. Try to see it as your piece of history, something that represents you well and honestly. When you are dead and gone do you want a bunch of meaningless and untrue hype as your legacy or do you want a real picture of who you are and what you have done?
IF you truly want to be a good breeder of Goldens, there is much work to be done. I'm happy to help you, as are most of the people here who have the Golden Retriever interest at heart. Your post is such a fabulous example of 'what you don't know'.

And just for the record- so that we have it for the day someone has time to research :

"Please watch for puppies coming available from our girls:

AKC Zoe (red), AKC Butters, AKC Logan's Little Buttercup, AKC Anna Princess of Creams 100% English Cream Champ, AKC Desert Moon Kassi Roo 100%English Cream Champ, AKC Desert Moon Stella Rose 100% English Cream Champ, AKC Desert Moon Lexi 50% American 50% English Cream Champ

*Stud Services Now Available*

Sires:

AKC Sonic The Hedge Dog (red), AKC Jester IX (red), AKC Desert Moon Dozer English Cream, AKC Desert Moon Ranger English Cream
(National Field Champion on Pedigrees) AKA Champion English Cream Olaf"

and notes for that day someone wants to do some research, here are the dogs, bitches left undone.
Pedigree: Jester IX Jester IX, https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1963246
No AKC REG ON DOG NAMED SONIC THE HEDGE DOG
Dozer- Pedigree: Desert Moon Bulldozer https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1926873
Ranger- Pedigree: Desert Moon Ranger https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1977098
Olaf- Pedigree: Int. Ch. Lake Country Chadwick's Thevenet Dely Amore' https://www.ofa.org/advanced-search?f=sr&appnum=1710768 He's not an AKC CH as she might have meant to state in her promo for upcoming litters- unless there is some off the wall group called AKA I don't know about at my advanced age.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Proper info before speaking

The information you are refeering too was old and have since updated as soon as the girls were old enough. Also I do appriciate the advice and being new to breeding myself, I have invested into pedigrees that have top of the line pedigrees with parents and grandparents with good and great OFA results and the such, currently babies, so i will not be breeding them clearly until they are old enough. As for my mis-spelling ceize and desist i was text talking from my phone.

Our Male Sonic is listed under the name "Sonic The Hedge Dog" hence the reason you could not locate his AKC info. AKC# SR86106805
The other males are my partners studs Jester, Dozer and Olaf I do not own them nor have I ever mis-led my customers to that fact.
Desert Moon Kassi- Roo has not been bred in over a year and only once and is now being used as a therapy and training as a service dog.
Desert Moon Stella-Rose has been and has had her OFA testing done on 2/27/2019 as soon as she became old enough
Heart was Normal OFA number GR-CA34271/21F/P-VPI
Hips and elbows negitive for elbow dysplasisa Hips were Fair
Also all 4 of my dogs were DNA and Genetic tested all 22 pages came back with clear results!

I show every customer binders with tabs very organized with each dogs AKC, OFA's including grandparents and DNA/Genetic tests. It's there choice to move forward. I never hide anything.

Neither Sonic or Kassi Roo are breeding anymore because we have trained them to be Therapy and service dogs as shown on my social media pages.

As for my attorney his name is Newell Cumming and he has been contacted and in the process of sending you a letter. Feel free to contact him and verify.
951-302-5220

My question to all of you is if you had any concerns why would you publically bash me, instead of contacting me and offering advice?

·
Robin
313 Posts
I’m a little confused about your timeline, because your home page says “VAIL RANCH GOLDENS
BREEDING CHAMPION DOGS SINCE 1970”, but in your replies here you said you’re new to it and you just launched two years ago.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts