Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Look what I got for my Birthday

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Dallas Gold 
#1 ·
My good friend Michelle, took one of my pictures off my office wall while I was on vacation, to have this tapestry made for me. It is my heart dog Tucker. When I saw it, I cried. It is so beautiful, I couldn't wait to get a picture to share with all of you.

See less See more
#4 ·
I think we are going to hang it above our bed, so Tuck can watch over us as we sleep.

#6 ·
What an awesome friend! That's a very personal gift. I wish I had something like that of our cat Max, who left us a little over a year ago.

#8 ·
what an amazing tapestry! I love it!
Do you know where she had it done? It's just stunning.

#16 ·
Thanks all, Michelle really is special. It was done at Walmart. The photo doesn't do it justice. They did a remarkable job, the workmanship is very good.

#23 ·
I just found the packing list for the 2 throws we got and they are 53 inches by 71 inches. They are larger than we anticipated! We actually use them as covers/blankets when we are couch potatoes (rare these days)! When not in use we hang them over our sofas with the dog photos displayed on one side. I wish I had my camera because one morning I spotted my Barkley happily snoozing on the sofa right below his mugshot on the throw!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.