Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still haven't gotten my GRNews, but I'll take this in the meantime! This is one of the reasons I was fired as Michelle's equipment manager, I had very important shopping to do while there! :D

I had to turn on the air conditioner so I could wear it!

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Love it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
That is SWWEEEETTTT!!!!

Of course you have to seriously shop when you went. DUH!!!!!

I can't wait for Golden National to get all sorts of golden retriever stuff. I had so much fun shopping at Labrador National. I NEED Golden stuff.

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
I love it!! I want some too!!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I LOVE it! The designs are fantastic!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Nice

Very, Very, Nice!!

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Oh sure.. She left me at the ring with no equipment...I think she lasted two rings on the 1st day..ROFL then she was off shopping... You guys wait until I get my custom bling shirt.. took me three days to finally order it...I hope it turns out as nice as your Jodie! Awesome jacket...

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: wakemup

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
What a great jacket! I really want to get one (with just the golden on it for now)!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Really nice! Does anyone else sometimes have trouble finding a shirt to wear that DOESN'T have a golden on it? Is it just my closet? Of course, Jodie, seeing your pics makes me want to order more!

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really nice! Does anyone else sometimes have trouble finding a shirt to wear that DOESN'T have a golden on it? Is it just my closet? Of course, Jodie, seeing your pics makes me want to order more!
Hey you know the shirt's going to have golden hair all over it, you may as well have a picture of the golden to go with it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts