1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,458 Posts

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the links. I've sent them an email. Hopefully, they will keep an eye out for this guy but I don't know because his info says that he is Golden mix?

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Golden Rescue contacted me. They couldn't open the link I sent so I tried another one for them. Hopefully they will have a look at him and help him out. I'm sure he'll get adopted but if they can get him out of the shelter faster all the better. Finger crossed everyone.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
C's Mom

C's Mom

I've run into same problem on Petharbor.

You have to go to where you saw his pic and info and then select his pic and info and right click choose select all and copy and then paste it all by right clicking and choosing paste into the body of the email and sending to the rescue

Let me know if that works.

is this him?
This DOG - ID#A532882

I am a male, gold Golden Retriever mix.
http://www.petharbor.com/detail.asp...'TRNT3','TRNT4','TRNT5'&atype=&where=type_DOG
My age is unknown.

I have been at the shelter since Dec 27, 2009.

This information is 1 hour old.
Back For more information about this animal, call:
City of Toronto Animal Services West Region at (416) 338-6271
Ask for information about animal ID number A532882

Email This Animal's Info to a friend
Your Email:
Friend's Email:
A Message (optional):

It is a violation of this site's policy to enter any email address other than your own as the sender.
Use of this service implies your agreement with this condition.
If you are sending to an animal rescue group, please check with them before sending. They may already have it.
We reserve the right to ban any user we deem to be using these services irresponsibly.

This DOG - ID#A532882

I am a male, gold Golden Retriever mix.

My age is unknown.

I have been at the shelter since Dec 27, 2009.

This information is 1 hour old.
Back For more information about this animal, call:
City of Toronto Animal Services West Region at (416) 338-6271
Ask for information about animal ID number A532882

Email This Animal's Info to a friend
Your Email:
Friend's Email:
A Message (optional):

It is a violation of this site's policy to enter any email address other than your own as the sender.
Use of this service implies your agreement with this condition.
If you are sending to an animal rescue group, please check with them before sending. They may already have it.
We reserve the right to ban any user we deem to be using these services irresponsibly.