Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
old but new
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some photos of the doggie bed that I bought for Cadence and her soon to be sibling! LOL My younger kids like to sleep on it..its so BIG! I didn't realize it was this big...I ordered on the net! LOL oh....Cadence looks like a tiny little speck on this thing...just to let you know...she is not that small!! LMAO! The last few photos are of my oldest son playing with her. The bed ties on all fours...so that it creates a box like bed. If your interested.... I found this on ebay and only paid 30.00 bucks and its reverseable...the other side is really pretty but not as soft.

Attachments

·
old but new
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may be right! My two youngest sons have taken over the bed! they bring out their pillows and blanket and lay in the living room watching tv! LOL My 11yr old is asleep in it now!! LOL

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I think you meant to buy the giant bed because you knew with the kids and dogs there is space for all and fun times for all. That is one giant bed though but does look comfy. Mine would love that.

·
Social Therapy Dog
613 Posts
What agreat looking bed! It looks incredibly comfy to say the least and from the sound of it from your son, it must be! I wish my Amber would enjoy a nice comfy bed like that but she gets soooooo hot that she can't stand to even sleep on the carpet she so hot lol. Looks like money well spent for your lil girl and your kids!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I love the new bed!!
bet your kids and pup do also!! I also love your pups tag...where did you get it? I'd like to get one for Misty.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Ha! In my experience, no matter how big the bed is, they always end up sleeping with half their body on the bed and half off. Usually their heads are on the floor. So even when Cadence is grown, there will likely still be room for the kids on there too.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Mine would LOVE that one for sure! Where in the world did you find it? At least you will have a comfy place for yourself to lay on when they TAKE OVER YOUR BED! :bowl: :bowl: :bowl:

·
old but new
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jnmarr..... It was an ebay purchase. There is a store on there that sells them outright or you can bid. I chose to bid...and got it for much much less!! I am 5ft 2in...and the bed fits me just fine! LOL...... I have to keep telling the kids...ITS A (DOG) bed! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts