Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone...i haven't logged on for a while cause i been busy...i was shocked to read the story about the dog that nearly chocked on the tennis ball-the first thing i thought when reading was the heimlich manouver (is that how it's spelt?). i never throw the ball (or anything else) in the air for bella cause i've read bout dogs injuring themselves in the back when jumping like that.

on to more cheerful stuff, it's a long weekend here in greece-no work on monday-hoorayyyyyy!!!!!!we went for a long walk this morning and we were both exhausted after. and bella learnt shake paws!!!!!i tried teaching her when she was younger, but she didn't seem to see the point...i tried again today and she did it after 5-6 times-i is a very proud mummy:D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Give the pup a big high five for learning how to shake. Sounds like Bella just wanted to start doing it when she felt like it. Kind of like Bama does.

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
i think with dogs choking it's got a slightly different name and technique.

what you do is get on all fours behind the dog. then slowly and very drawn out you lick its butt.

the dog then spits out the object that is choking it.

it is actually called.............................................................................................................

THE HINDLICK MANOUVERE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts