Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Here are a few shots of the Long Beach Shows on the days I was there (Thursday thru Saturday). I'm having some problems loading these so I will try to post more later.

ORDER
Picture 1: Hobo
Picture 2: Treasure
Picture 3: Toby (Birnam Wood's Wink 'N A Smile)

Janice

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Results look to be...

ALL BREED
  1. NOC OTCH Count Tyler Show Me the Money - Labrador Retriever - Petra Ford
  2. OTCH High Times Ris'n Above the Tide - Golden Retriever - Kathleen Rasinwich-Platt
  3. OTCH Sunsplash No Free Time - Golden Retriever - Helen Smith
  4. OTCH MACH6 Sanew's Abundance of Energy - Poodle - Shirley Barkan
SPORTING
  1. OTCH High Times Ris'n Above the Tide - Golden Retriever - Kathleen Rasinwich-Platt
  2. NOC OTCH Count Tyler Show Me the Money - Labrador Retriever - Petra Ford
  3. OTCH First String's Liv'n On the Edge - Golden Retriever - Kathleen Rasinwich-Platt
  4. OTCH Sunsplash No Free Time - Golden Retriever - Helen Smith
High Times Ris'n Above the Tide is Bauer's Uncle Bouy!

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
Wonderful pictures of Hobo-thank you! He is such a nice boy, and I cannot believe he is that old already!

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
In the last picture, it looks as if the IWs are watching with such respect as Hobo goes around the ring. I really like that picture. :)

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
Thanks for posting your pics! It's such fun to see great shots of these beautiful goldens in action. Your Toby is a lovely boy. I loved the pictures of Hobo! He looks so happy and full of love for his owner/handler -- just everything golden!

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Hobo sure looks stunning!!! Hard to believe he is 11 1/2! Thank you for posting!!

Your Toby looks great too! :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Thank you so much for posting these lovely photos; they were all such great captures--you obviously have a very good camera, a long lens and a good eye! All the goldens showed such pretty foot timing and movement, and I appreciate the nice one you took of my golden's older half-sister, Treasure. Thanks again!

·
the party's crashing us
4,418 Posts
Great pictures. Wow do the photos of Hobo just not bring a tear to your eye! What a great old guy. The Christmas tree in the ring was a nice touch too :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My first day as a member of the forum

Wow, these are beautiful examples of the breed. I just purchased my second golden (lost my first after 11 years) and tried to purchase a quality pup. Went thru a breeder who is president of a local GR club in southern NJ. Saw the father and know the mother. This one looks a lot different from my first who I did get from a pet shop. I look forward to being a member and am already learning a lot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts