Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, :wavey:

I just adopted a sweetie girl who we call Lola. Her foster name was Butterbean which I've decided to keep since it's a cute nickname ;)

We think she is mostly Golden, but may have some Shepherd? It's hard to know! All I know for sure is she is the best thing that's come in to my life in a long time! We don't know exactly how old she is, but we're thinking somewhere between 12-16 weeks, so she's still in major puppy mode. And she's really smart! She's catching on really quickly to the training that we've started. I'm so proud :D

I've found so many answers to questions I had before and since bringing Lola home. You guys rule!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
She is cuter than cute. Welcome to you and Miss Butterbean.

Reactions: Faeriel

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Welcome to you & your adorable Miss Lola ButterBean :D !! She sure is a cutey :)

Reactions: Faeriel

·
Super Moderator Leader
53,466 Posts
Welcome to you and Miss Lola Butterbean, she's absolutely adorable!

Thank you for adopting.

Feel free to post any questions you may have, there's a Search feature you can use too. It will bring up threads where a specific topic has been discussed.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of little Lola Butterbean.

Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Welcome! Lola looks like a sweet girl. You could try a DNA test, I think they run anywhere from $40-$80. A friend at the dog park had one done for her dog and the results/information were quite detailed. It won't guarantee anything, but it's a good conversation starter if anything:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.