Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so since we've had cooper hes never been allowed to walk up / down stairs. we've had baby gate up, so he cant follow us or my daughter up to our rooms... but i do pick him up and bring him up there to get baths when he needs it....
So I go to wake my husband up from napping, and my daughter takes down the baby gate, and both dogs follow her... Reesie and camy get on the bed, and cooper trys to jump up... so i figured why not and picked him up to let him lay with us on the bed.......... He gets up licks my face rolls on his bell and pees! LOL...... im like wow bath time =/
Thank god we ordered a new bed and it'll be here in a week or so =) or i may be upset LOL. i guess he was so darn excited to be allowd up stairs....

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
X marks the spot, I guess. I have been lucky with mine, never a bed accident (yet). I'm glad you have a new bed on order! He was probably just excited to be invited up :).

·
Registered
30 Posts
i too refrained from letting mr sampson on my bed for quite a few weeks. alas, i am in love and last night it was very difficult to get a good nights sleep with his giant head on my pillow! here is a pic of sampson when he was first allowed on my bed. ah, the memories, he was smaller than the pillow then!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts