Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I think Logan is the kind of dog that, if he went to a dog party, would end up with a lamp shade on his head by the end of the night....

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I don't know why he was upset with Spock who was just offering the traditional Vulcan greeting.... Stormtroopers on the other hand, they're all trouble. He probably deserved a bite on the leg.....

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
You really stuck to the "bear facts" on that post....I would've been tempted to embellish. We have black bears in our area as well but so far have stayed further west than where we live

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I'm sure y'all know this already, but be careful around Mumma and the cubs...the male is probably just big, dumb and hungry like most guys...try not to look like food.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I don't know much at all about agility at all, although I hope to learn because I think Murphy might enjoy it, but it sounds like you and Logan are really starting to gel as a team. I enjoy reading your posts here and the everything on the Novice Agility thread....sooner or later I'm probably gonna starting worrying you guys to death with a million questions.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Murphy will be 15 wks on Saturday. Our breeder encouraged us to try agility with him and recommended a place in Richmond for training. She is friendly with the people there and has been going there for years. We have been working with him at home on basic obedience up to this point

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
That lady is right...You DO have a problem with your dog! I've only seen photos but I want to pet him too! It's funny that goldens are the 3rd or 4th most popular breed but most people have to ask what kind of dog they are when they see one.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I took Logan today to train at the obedience club on our own (directed jumps, heeling, and fetch the dumbbell) -- and then he swam and had a bath. He's very serious about it in these photos 😅 . I still need to trim him. His new dryer came in, but of course not until he was almost completely dry. I'll use it next time to see how it does from a completely wet state. I can tell already I'm going to really like it. It's quite the piece of equipment. I wonder if I can dry my own hair with it? I have a lot of hair. :ROFLMAO:

I see Abby peeking out the door at us.

View attachment 884427

View attachment 884428
That's his regal look....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts