Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took a video of our new pup when we went to visit him today. The puppies have just started walking and aren't very good at it yet! They're still very wobbly, but it just too cute when they fall over and then look around. Here's Tyson at just under 4 weeks old giving his best shot at waking around and checking everything out! http://jaycut.com/video/909585/preview?context=folder_51698

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I hope you lock that video in a vault. That is just too sweet. Tucker is going to have a blast with his baby brother.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope you lock that video in a vault. That is just too sweet. Tucker is going to have a blast with his baby brother.
That video is not going anywhere! ;)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Oh what a CUTIE!!:smooch: I so remember that age.....how quickly he will grow, and be home before you know it!:)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Oh, how absolutely precious! :) I'll bet you can't wait until you're able to bring him home.
(All these puppy pictures today are starting to get to me. That is not good. lol.)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He was surprisingly very steady on his feet. They just started really moving around a few days ago. He'll be about 6 weeks old when we go back for our second visit, so he'll be a lot more mobile and active. It so much fun watching them waddle around on their tiny little legs. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts