Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
We took Lily to the leash-free park in Milton today to let her get a good run (she'd started throwing bones at us at 8am so we knew it was going to be a high-energy day). As soon as we got there she ran over to two beautiful Goldens who were sitting on their owners' feet. I joked to Mike that from the distance we were at that I couldn't tell which one was ours since they seemed to look similar. We made our way over and while the puppies were wrestling with each other, we commented to the owners how similar the dogs all looked. One thing led to another and it turns out all three girls were from the same breeder, same litter! Small world eh? The girls had a blast playing with each other and were NOT happy that we were trying to get them to sit still so we could take a picture of all 3. We invited Abby and Zoe and their people to the meet-up next week so hopefully we'll have another family reunion then!
Anyway, just had to share the small-worldness of it all! Here are Lily, Zoe and Abby :)

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Beautiful dogs!! What a coincidence! How neat!! :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did tell them about GRF! Told a few people today! :) Thanks so much for replying guys...I love having a place where other people find the moment as fun as I did!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Hey that's pretty neat!! I'm dying to find Molson's other siblings to find out if they are as good-looking as he is! :D I know that one of them is living in the states somewhere and the breeder hasn't heard from them, not even any pictures. Anyway, you are so lucky that you found her sisters, and that's great to hear that they are so close, too! It would be great to meet them at the meet next weekend too!! Should be a great turn-out :D

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
That is awesome! I'm always looking for Bogey's littermates too, but no such luck. His breeder, who I don't care for much anymore, did end up in our obedience class though. Lucky us!:no:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
What a great day to see her siblings. It sounds like they knew each other at first sight.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
That's awesome!! We actually met a lady at the park today with an ADORABLE 14 week old golden named Sam (female) and I invited her as well...told her about the forum, so hopefully she joins!

I think I know why there are so many Southern Ontario members...we are like walking billboards for this place, lol

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
That is a very small world.. I thought it was cool that my Cedar's brother Oak lives two towns over.. We met with Oak at the doggy park one day, but it was a planned meet! lol

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
What a WONDERFUL coincidence!!!:) That is really something, to have all of you there at the same time!! What a FUN day for all of you! I just love this post!! They are all just Beautiful!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts