Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to send out a humungous thank you to Deni (LifeOfRiley) for the beautiful portraits she did of my boys!! Not only is she super talented, she was awesome to work with as everything we did was done via e-mail.

I simply e-mailed Deni the pictures and she worked her magic.....see for yourself!!

Thank you again Deni!!!!!

Attachments

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
WOW, those are fantastic!!!! She is tremendously talented.

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
They are gorgeous!!! Wow, great job!!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Aw, thanks for the compliments everyone!

Laurie, I'm just so glad you like them! And you were a pleasure to work with, too. Have you shown them to your husband yet, or do you think you'll make it till Christmas?

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
I think you're going to get swamped with requests now! Speaking of which...;)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw, thanks for the compliments everyone!

Laurie, I'm just so glad you like them! And you were a pleasure to work with, too. Have you shown them to your husband yet, or do you think you'll make it till Christmas?
No I haven't showed them to him yet. I have almost let it slip a few times but caught myself.:doh: I'm hoping I can keep them a secret!!!!!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
those are simply amazing! I am incredibly impressed with your talent!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Thank you for the compliments, everyone. I just started doing the pastels, so it feels like I'm still trying to figure it out and learn as I go. Nice to hear that they're turning out okay!

No I haven't showed them to him yet. I have almost let it slip a few times but caught myself.:doh: I'm hoping I can keep them a secret!!!!!
LOL. You have more willpower than I do! I can never wait with surprises - I always cave and give them early.
I can't wait to hear what he thinks of them. I just hope he likes them! :crossfing

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Omg... Those are AWESOME!!

We're like you, too... Gary and I have yet to make it till Christmas with our gifts for each other! LOL!!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What talent and what an honor it will be to show off your kids pictures. I don't know if I could wait for Christmas either.

Deni, you are one talented gal! Know you are going to get many requests to do more. All I can say is WOW!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts